Our School Year Before and After School Program sites are open from 6:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Our programming centers around Academic Success, Character & Leadership and Healthy Lifestyles. Our goal is to have our children focused on the importance of academic success, ensuring they graduate from high school on-time, ready for college, trade school, the military or employment. We want our children to be engaged and involved in their community and the Club and to model strong leadership and character behaviors. In addition, we want our children to lead healthy lifestyles by providing them with the knowledge and inner strength to make their own healthy choices.
In addition to the programming mentioned above we also ensure our children get to relax and unwind from a long day at school by providing a healthy dinner (in partnership with the Hernando County School District), play time outdoors as well as time indoors where they can play a game or finish up school work if they choose.
We strive to ensure a safe, and happy, experience for every child placed in our care.
The following are our rates:
- Non-refundable registration fees of $50 per year per family and the first week’s fee of $70 per child are due upon registration.
- Upon the start of the program, weekly fees are due the Friday before the week of service. If payment is not received by the due date, a late fee of $25.00 will be charged.
- The $70 weekly fee reserves your child’s spot in the program whether or not your child attends and is due every Friday of your child's enrollment period, except for Thanksgiving, Winter or Spring Breaks.
- Each program year, the child is allowed two (2) weeks of vacation where fees will not be charged. Vacation Weeks are non-transferable and expire at the end of the school year..
- Parent/Guardian is required to notify their Unit Director of absences in advance.
- Professional Days, In-Service Days and Holidays the Club is open but School is closed is an additional $15 per day, per child. School Breaks, including Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring are an additional fee that will be posted. Children must be signed up for Professional Days, In-Service Days, Holidays and School Breaks.
Please note, that if the Hernando County School Board closes schools during inclement weather or other emergencies, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hernando County must also close as we are hosted on their school sites.
Please click on the Unit you wish to enroll your child in to be taken to the Procare link for that site:
In Service Day - Westside & Moton