Why Sponsor Summer Camps?
It is an exciting time to be involved in Boys & Girls Club of Hernando County Summer Camp! By continually spreading our reputation of offering fun summer memories, practical and life skills, and meaningful career paths, we reach larger numbers of children and youth each year.
In addition to Summer Camp standards, such as Sports and Arts & Crafts, the club runs Summer BrainGain, a summer learning loss prevention program. During summer, most youth lose more than two months’ worth of math skills and low-income youth lose more than two month’s worth of reading skills. Summer BrainGain has been proven to eliminate this learning loss and actually encourages learning gains!
In order to make our camps accessible to as many children and youth as possible, we seek ways to keep our camp tuition fees low.
Benefits for the Campers:
- A safe place to learn, play and grow
- Supportive relationships with caring mentors
- Enriching programs, experiences and activities
Benefits for the Club:
- Provision of camp scholarships to deserving candidates
- Curriculum enhancement
- Supplementation of funds towards operational club necessities
Benefits for the Sponsor:
- Develop a positive image of your business and/or industry
- Have your name associated with BGCHC Summer Camps as it continues to grow
- Build name brand recognition with our youth demographic, including families and parents, through company branded camp materials and literature.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free, within the state, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA), or visiting www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Florida Registration No.: CH33721