The Boys & Girls Club of Hernando County is proud to serve approximately 1300 children per year. We have 10 School Age (or Before & After) sites and 5 Preschool.
Our Preschool sites are:
- The Boys & Girls Club of Hernando County Preschool (Westside)
- Director: Michelle Spike, (352)666-0068 x100
- Little Leopards Preschool
- Director: Leanne Mcknight, (352)666-0068 x100
- Mighty Leopards Preschool (VPK ONLY)
- Director: Candice Mickens, (352)666-0068, x100
- Little Dolphins Preschool
- Director: Carmen Roberts, (352)666-0068, x100
- Little Panthers Preschool (to open August 2019)
- Director: Kristen Gaudig, (352)666-0068, x100
Each unit is located at an Elementary School in Hernando County.
Please contact the Unit Director to ascertain space and availability and to request a membership application.
Our Preschool Sites Hours of Operation vary from site to site. Please refer to the Preschool's page for specific information.
For the 2020-2021 School Year we will be closed for the following days:
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
Please note, that if the Hernando County School Board closes schools during inclement weather or other emergencies, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hernando County must also close as we are hosted on their school sites.
|24||25||26||27||Feb 28||Mar 1||2|
7:00 pm Toast to their Future Fundraiser
Professional Day - Limited Clubs Open
Spring Break - Limited Clubs Open
|Mar 31||Apr 1||2||3||4||5||6|