The Boys & Girls Club of Hernando County is proud to serve approximately 1300 children per year. We have 9 School Age (or Before & After) sites and 5 Preschools.
Our Preschool sites are:
- The Boys & Girls Club of Hernando County Preschool (Westside)
- Director: Michelle Spike, (352)666-0068 x115
- Little Leopards Preschool
- Director: Leanne McKnight, (352)666-0068 x130
- Mighty Leopards Preschool
- Director: Candace Mickens, (352)666-0068, x120
- Little Dolphins Preschool
- Director: Natasha Haglund, (352)666-0068, x132
- Little Panthers Preschool
- Director: Carmen Roberts, (352)666-0068, x118
Each unit is located at an Elementary School in Hernando County.
Please contact the Unit Director to ascertain space and availability and to request a membership application.
Our Preschool Sites Hours of Operation vary from site to site. Please refer to the Preschool's page for specific information.
For the 2021-2022 School Year, we will be closed for the following days:
- September 6th - Labor Day
- November 24th, 25th and 26th - Thanksgiving
- December 23rd & 24th - Christmas
- December 30th & 31st - New Years
- January 17th - M.L. King Day
- April 15th - Good Friday
- May 30th - Memorial Day
- July 4th - Independence Day
Please note, that if the Hernando County School Board closes schools during inclement weather or other emergencies, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hernando County must also close as we are hosted on their school sites.