Please note that all registrations, including waitlist must be processed through the MyClubHub Parent Portal. Registrations, including waitlist, not processed through the MyClubHub Parent Portal, are NOT accepted and are NOT monitored.
Also, ALL membership fees must be made by either check/money order at the site or through the MyClubHub Parent Portal. Payments made through this website will be considered a donation.
To register, please visit our MyClubHub Parent Portal at https://bgchernandocounty.force.com/portal
MOTON IS WAITLISTED
WESTSIDE IS WAITLISTED - 8/9/22
EASTSIDE IS WAITLISTED - 8/9/22
WEST HERNANDO - Torch Club opening January 2023. Restricted to Grades 6th, 7th and 8th.
SPRING HILL IS WAITLISTED - 7/23/22
J.D. FLOYD IS WAITLISTED - 7/19/22
BROOKSVILLE IS WAITLISTED - 7/8/22
WINDING WATERS IS WAITLISTED - 6/29/22
Our School Year Before and After School Program sites are open from 6:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Please note the following changes to our fee schedule:
- Non-refundable registration fees of $25 per year per family and the first week’s fee of $50 per child are due upon registration.
- Upon the start of the program, weekly fees are due the Friday before the week of service. If payment is not received by the due date, a late fee of $25.00 will be charged.
- The $50 weekly fee reserves your child’s spot in the program whether or not your child attends and is due every Friday of your child's enrollment period, except for Thanksgiving, Winter or Spring Breaks..
- Each program year, the child is allowed two (2) weeks of vacation where fees will not be charged. Vacation Weeks are non-transferable and expire at the end of the school year..
- Parent/Guardian is required to notify their Unit Director of absences in advance.
- Professional Days, In-Service Days and Holidays the Club is open but School is closed is an additional $15 per day, per child. School Breaks, including Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring are an additional fee that will be posted. Children must be signed up for Professional Days, In-Service Days, Holidays and School Breaks.
- During Hernando County School Professional Days and some Holidays, if you are a currently enrolled Member, you may register for Professional Days, Winter & Spring Break at the school sites. If you are not a member, you must first complete a Membership Application and then you may register for those days.
Please note, that if the Hernando County School Board closes schools during inclement weather or other emergencies, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hernando County must also close as we are hosted on their school sites.
|26||27||Feb 28||Mar 1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28||29||30||Mar 31||Apr 1|
This month does not have any events.