Fun In The Sun-Summer Camp 2023
We are excited to announce that our 2023 Summer Camp theme is Fun in the Sun! We will have fun weekly theme-based activities, water games, and field trips!
Our 2023 Summer Camp will be at two sites this year:
Westside - 5404 Applegate Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34606
Brooksville - 885 N Broad St., Brooksville, Florida 34601
- Camps will open on Monday, June 5th, 2023 and will close on Friday, August 4th, 2023
- Our hours are 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday (we will be closed Tuesday, July 4th)
- Participating members will receive a backpack and t-shirt. Please make sure to send your child with a water bottle. Water will be available on-site to refill throughout the day
- Breakfast, Lunch and a snack will be provided; however, if you prefer you can send your child to camp with food - make sure it does not have to be refrigerated or heated
- The Fee is $100.00 per child, per week
- There is a $20 registration fee per child
- Children must be at least five years old, have completed kindergarten for the 2022-2023 School Year, and be potty trained
- There will be field trips for skating, movies, bowling and swimming!
Please note, that if the Hernando County School Board closes a school campus during inclement weather or other emergencies, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hernando County must also close as we are hosted on their school sites.
Please note the following changes to the registration procedure:
1. To submit your child's application, you must pay the $20 registration fee with a debit/credit card.
2. Upon receipt of the registration, a Member Account Representative will send you an email at the email address you provided (please make sure it is correct and monitored) advising of the amount due for the first week of camp and the due date (within three weeks of the registration). If you do not pay by the due date, your registration will be placed on hold, and your child's spot will not be reserved. We will not send reminder notices.
The following documents are available for your use, they are also available at the Summer Camp sites.