All Summer Camp sites are waitlisted at this time. Please select the below link if you want to be added to the waitlist. If you join the waitlist, please make sure to monitor your email. You will be emailed a link to complete an application as space becomes available. Do not complete an application if you have not been sent the link as your application will be denied.
We are excited to announce that our 2022 Summer Camp theme is Around the World! This summer our children will be learning about countries around the world, the games they play, the foods they eat and the arts and crafts they create.
We will hold summer camp at three sites this Summer:
Westside - 5404 Applegate Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34606
J.D. Floyd - 3139 Dumont Ave, Spring Hill, Florida 34609
Brooksville - 885 N Broad St., Brooksville, Florida 34601
- Camp will open on Wednesday, June 1st and will close on Friday, August 5th.
- Our hours are 6:30am to 6:00pm, Monday - Friday (we will be closed Monday, July 4th)
- Participating members will receive a backpack, water bottle and t-shirt.
- Breakfast, Lunch and a snack will be provided, however, if you prefer you can send your child to camp with food - just make sure it does not have to be refrigerated or heated.
- The Fee is $100.00 per child, per week. Sibling discounts will apply.
- There is a $15 registration fee per child
- Children must be at a minimum 5 years old, in kindergarten for the 2021-2022 School Year and potty trained.
Please note, that if the Hernando County School Board closes a school campus during inclement weather or other emergencies, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hernando County must also close as we are hosted on their school sites.
Please note the following changes to the registration procedure:
1. In order to submit your child's application you will be required to pay the $15 registration fee with a debit/credit card.
2. Upon receipt of the registration a Member Account Representative will send you an email at the email address you provided (please make sure it is correct and monitored) advising of the amount due for the first week of camp and the due date (within 3 weeks of the registration). If you do not pay by the due date your registration will be placed on hold and your child's spot will not be reserved. We will not send reminder notices.
The following documents are available for your use, they are also available at the Summer Camp sites.